The Bungo Stray Dogs franchise spin-off manga is all set to make a release in January 2021 in japan and after some time it will be released worldwide.
“Bungo Stray Dogs” is a comic work set in the fictional city of Yokohama, where characters with the names of real literary writers such as Atsushi Nakajima, Osamu Dazai, and Ryunosuke Akutagawa are using their different abilities. It has been serialized in the manga magazine “Young Ace” (KADOKAWA) by the original author Kafka Asagiri and manga 35 Harukawa.
Staff members include
- Toshihiro Kikuchi is directing the anime
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu is working on scripts
- Hiromi Fusemi is a chief anime director
New Cast Members
The official website of Bungo Stray Dogs’ official spin-off announced new cast members for a spin-off. The character visuals and voice cast have revealed.
- Hiroyuki Kagura as Kenji Miyazawa
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Rampo Edogawa
- Yu Shimamura as Akiko Yosano
Before these 6 other cast members were released
Other Cast Members
- Atsushi Nakajima as Yuto Uemura
- Osamu Dazai as Mamoru Miyano
- Doppo Kunikida as Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Kyoka Izumi as Sumire Morohoshi
- Ryunosuke Akutagawa as Kensho Ono
- Chuya Nakahara as Kisho Taniyama
Bungo Stray Dogs Wan’s spin-off anime will feature the anime characters that are drawn by Neko Kanai. And these have been serialized on the Young Ace Up website. Till now about 6 volumes that are tankobon have released. BONES has adapted Bungo Stray DOgs wan for a TV anime adaptation. Toshihiro is directing the anime series and he also directed Dropkick on my Devil. Kazuyuki Fudeyasu will work on Series and has worked as a Slime in That time I got reincarnated. Apart from these Hiromi Fusemi is working as chief animation director and also worked in Dropkick on my devil with Toshihiro Kikuchi.
The plot revolves around the Armed detective agency and Mafia. They are in the miniature form. Due to Atsushi and co. becoming cute, this is a different experience to the original work – a pleasant gag manga!