On Tuesday, an announcement is made by Netflix. It is about a new anime series inspired by high Rise Invasion survival horror manga by Takahiro Oba and Tsuina Miura. And for that Netflix has also released a teaser trailer in which the release date of the series is revealed.
So the anime series inspired by High rise invasion survival horror manga is all set to make a release in February 2021. So the confirmed date hasn’t revealed yet and only the month has revealed in the teaser video.
Description of anime by Netflix
The unhinged and gory death-game manga High-Rise Invasion, created by Tsuina Miura (Ajin – Demi-Human) and Takahiro Ōba (Box!), finally gets an anime adaptation.
An official anime website has also opened. There two key visuals have uploaded. And they are about two versions, a mask version, and a human version.
- Shiki Aoki as Mayuko Nise
- Haruka Shiraishi as Yuri Honjo
- Akira Sekine as Kuon Shinzaki
- Yuichiro Umehara as Sniper Mask
- Junya Enoki as Rika Honjo
Other staff Members
- Masahiro Takata is directing the anime at Zero-G. He previously worked in Libra of Nil Admirari and Super Seisyun Brothers.
- Touko Machida is supervising the scripts. Touko previously worked in the Disappearance of Nagata Yuki- Chan and 7SEEDS.
- Yoichi Ueda is working as a character designer and as chief animation director.
- Youichi Sakai and Tatsuo are composing the music.
Oba and Miura have launched the manga on DeNA’s Manga Box app in December 2013 and ended it on March 28. And as for the publishing, the manga is in omnibus volumes and by Seven Seas Entertainment. As for the 8th volume, it will be going to ship on 24th November 2020. The latest chapters of the manga are also available in English digitally on Manga Box’s English website.
A sequel manga titled Tenkū Shinpan arrive launched in the Magapoke app in July 2019.