The illustrator (Benio) and author (Kisetsu Morita) of I’ve been killing slimes for 300 years and Maxed out my level series revealed something really good. They released a promotional video, the main cast, two key visuals, and a really amazing announcement about the premiere of the anime. Everything was released on Friday.
About the main staff
- Nobunaga Kimura will be going to direct the anime at Revoroot
- Keisuke is designing characters
- Keiji Inai composing the music
- Ken Naito is an Art director
- Emi Honda is the sub-character designer
- Satoshi Takezawa will color design
- Studio Mausu will sound produce
- Satoshi Motoyama is the sound director
- Music production by Nippon Columbia
- Aoi Yuki as Azusa
- Kaedo Hondo as Laika. The red dragon, representative of Azusa
- Sayaka Senbongi as Falfa, one of the elder slime spirit sisters
- Minami Tanaka as Shasha, the younger slime spirit sister
- Sayaka Harada as Halkara, The elf medicine maker
- Manami Numakura as Beelzebub, a dangerous demon
- Azumi Waki as Fratorte, blue dragon girl
- Riho Sugiyama as Rosary, a ghost
Description of the novel by Yen Press in English
The story revolves around Azusa. She lived a painful and hardworking life as an officer. She died by overworking. After which he founds herself in an undying, unaging new witch world. There she pledged to live a stress-free and carefree life. There she lives by hunting easy targets and not hardworking. No overworking is needed there. But after centuries of doing this simple job, she’s ended up with insane powers…how will she maintain her low key life now?!
The 8th volume will be released by Yen Press on 27th October 2020. An English adaptation of the novel will be released on the same day by Yusuke Shiba.
A spin-off series has also released by Morita which is titled Hira Yakunin Yatte in 2019.