The TV adaptation of Yakunara Mug Cup Mo, a pottery themed manga has recently announced regarding their open audition for the selection of voice actresses. So the audition is for the role of two high school girls. And apart from these four main cast members have also announced.
New voice actresses
The selected voice actresses are Noa and Yuzum. Both of them will be the members of the Pottery club of high school.
The new entries for the audition accepted till 7th October 2020 only. And for that, you must be from Japan only. The audition held with three judges- Kenichi Tezuka, the producer; Naruhisa Arakawa, the series composition writer, and the last one Jun Kamiya, the director.
Main Cast Members
- Toko Aoki as Rina Honizumi
- Himeno Toyokawa as Minami Tanaka
- Naoko Naruse as Yuuki Wakai
- Mika Kukuri as Yu Serizawa
Plot of anime
The plot of Yakunara Mug Cup Mo revolves around the city of Tajimi. It is located in the southern part of Japan. ANd the city is very well known for its ceramic art museums and historical pottery producers. And as for that Many restaurants that serve food on Minoware dishes. The story begins with the high school girl going to Tajimi street for shopping. On the street, many people encounter her, town folk, friends, etc. Now it will be interesting to see what she will be going to discover in that town.
Other Staff Members
- TV anime adaptation director- Jun Kamiya (Previously worked in Kingdom and Hikaru no Go)
- The series composition writer- Naruhisa Arakawa (Previously worked in Island and This art has a problem)
- Character designer or chief animation director- Ayano Yoshioka
- Anime production- Nippon Animation with collaboration- Tajimi city Touring association and Taijimi city.
Release Date of Anime
The anime is all set to make a release in 2021 somewhere. Till then stay tuned to the official website for more updates.