Nifty futures on Singapore Exchange-traded lower by 78 points or by 0.76 per cent at 10,226.50, with a sign that Dalal Street headed for a negative start on Monday.
Here are the few stocks highlights:
- Reliance Industries– On Sunday RIL said that the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) bought a 1.16 per cent stake in Jio Platform for Rs 5,683.50 crore.
- Companies like Chalet Hotels, Abbot India, Titan, Inox Leisure, PVR, and other 19 companies are due to announce their March quarter earnings on Monday.
- IndusInd Bank plans to acquire shares of the bank from the secondary market currently holding 14.68 per cent of the paid-up share Nifty capital of the bank.
- Indian Oil, BPCL, HPCL – On Sunday Petrol and diesel prices hiked by 60 paise per liter, as the state-owned oil firms restarted daily price revisions after an 82-day hiatus.
- Vedanta posted a consolidated net loss of Rs 12,521 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
- L&T reported a fall of 6 per cent in net profit on a year-on-year basis for the quarter ended March 31, 2020, it stood at Rs 5,120.7 crore.
- PVR- On Friday, Nifty Sylebra Capital Partners Master Fund bought 5,99,986 shares of PVR at Rs 1,167.48 apiece.
- HDFC Bank, the largest private sector lender, has been able to add 2.5 lakh, new customers, amid lockdown.
- Infibeam reported a fall of 25 per cent in net profit at Rs 19.1 crore for the March quarter.
- Jyothy Labs- On Friday reported a 60.21 per cent hike in its net profit at Rs 26.59 crore in the March quarter.