The third campaign add-on for Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood has finally been released.
Bounty of blood in the third DLC for Borderlands 3 which was released by Gearbox.
Borderlands 3 – According to the announcements that were previously made, this new DLC will have the map on the deserted planet of Gehenna. The game will be featuring a new cast of characters. It will have a narrator who is there as a commentator for your adventures. Your main destination is to claim a bounty on The Devil Riders. Devil Riders are the gang of bandits who terrorize the town.
This new DLC will provide you with an addition to the gameplay such as the customizable JetBeast hoverbike, four new interactive objects and a lot of new loot.
Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: Official Launch Trailer
Here is a list of the things that we can expect:
- You will have to collect new legendary loot and cosmetics from the dead, cold hands of the gang members and feral critter.
- Reconstruct the town of Vestige where each success you make will have a huge impact.
- An unseen narrator will be your companion as you face new missions and a new story.
- Travel the open plains of Gehenna through your new heavily-armed Jetbeast vehicle.
- Four new objects will have to be leveraged in order to add complexity and variety to the combat encounters.
- Host additional Crew Challenges such as finding treasure or claiming bounties on beasts and bandits alike.
The patch note of the update says that the update offers a free level cap increase for every player. This says that you can unlock three additional levels and skill points on your journey. The new maximum level is now 60.
The patch note also says that additional tweaks will be added to the end-game leveling system, Mayhem Mode 2.0 and high-level gauntlet Takedown at the Guardian Breach. This was released earlier in this month.
The Tweaks also consist of new skills called as the Guardian Rank, new class mods, additional damage scaling to skill damage and many more.