Call of Duty: Warzone has contained a lot of secret bunkers that were not functional, but are now open and are contain a vast amount of supplies. The recent update has finally given the players the way to open these secret bunkers and these can lead us to know what we should actually expect from the Season 4. In this article, we will guide to how to open these secret bunkers.
How to Unlock Call of Duty: Warzone Bunkers
In order to open the bunkers numbered 1-10 you will require a Red Access Card that can be retrieved from the supply crates. These cards are quite rare to get. Once you find these cards, you can get inside any of the bunkers, but only one of them all.
Here is the list of the locations of all the bunkers
- Bunker 1: Northern end of the map near the crash site.
- Bunker 2: West of the first bunker, near the dam.
- Bunker 3: East of Bloc 15.
- Bunker 4: South of Bunker 3.
- Bunker 5: Just next to Bunker 4.
- Bunker 6: Western part of the map, just north of the junkyard.
- Bunker 7: Just next to Bunker 6.
- Bunker 8: Between the junkyard and kart racing track.
- Bunker 9: South end of Tavorsk Park.
- Bunker 10: Southeast end of the map in Zordaya Prison Complex.
How will you open the 11th Bunker in Call of Duty: Warzone
Location- Northwest section of the map, northwest of the Arklov Peak Military Base.
In order to unlock the Bunker 11, you will have to complete a puzzle. This task will require finding the phones strewn across the map and finding one that has a Russian voice on the call. And, using a table provided in This Reddit post you will be able to translate the numbers the person says.
This surprise feature has appeared in this latest Warzone update and the fans has been enthusiastic about the ways of opening of these vaults since the game was released. This update has added some new elements in the gameplay making it even more interesting.
Some more changes have also been made in Warzone that are notable. It has added a new array of weapons to the Gulag, the one-on-one prison battles that lets you fight for your way to enter the match again including a new Armor Box item and a basic battle royal mode with a limited time.