Chrisley Knows Best season 8: It is an American series in the real estate life of Todd Chrisley and his rich family. The series revolves around the Chrisley family and there ups and downs.
The first season was released in April 2014 and is of 8 episodes. The second season was released in October 2014. And so on, season 7 was released in May 2019. You can easily watch it on various streaming sites.
The first episode of Chrisley Knows Best season 8 was aired on July 22 in 2020 only. But the date for the final episode or how many episodes will be there is still unknown. Because of the pandemic and everything you might have to wait for more for the rest of the episodes and its completion.
The trailer of season 8 is already released. And if you haven’t watched it yet then go watch it.
- Michael Todd Chrisley is usually known as Todd (main lead)
- Julie Chrisley ( Todd’s Wife)
- Kylie Chrisley ( todd’s oldest son)
- Lindsie Chrisley Campbell (Todd’s oldest daughter with ex-wife Teresa Terry)
- Chase Chrisley (Todd and Julie’s oldest son)
- Savannah Chrisley ( Todd and Julie’s oldest daughter)
- Grayson Chrisley (Todd and Julie’s youngest son)
- Chloe Chrisley ( Kyle’s young daughter)
- Faye Chrisley ( Todd’s mother)
The Plot of the series revolves around the Chrisley family and there ups and downs. In season 8 they are planning to marry Nick and all the struggles over the wedding will go to be shown. On the other hand, Todd gets jealous of Julie’s handsome instructor.
Their intrigue relationship dynamics and ultimately their own unique of themselves and more chaotic pressing about plans to wed Nic and Todd struggles to get his freedom while tired of treated like a kid and is learning how to other hand teacher makes Todd a bit nervous and Faye explores the speed dating. Grayson, on the other hand, is a teen now. He is so agitated when the family members still treat him like a small kid.
It is one of the best top-rated web series in the USA.
This series is one of the best series and I personally recommend it. Go watch it if you haven’t.