Criminal UK Season 2: It is a police crime drama anthology series and a part of Netflix’s Criminal four TV series each one having 3 episodes with the run time of 43 minutes. This series is the creation of George Kay and Jim Field Smith who also had directed the series and the scriptwriting was done by George Kay. It aired on Netflix on 20 September 2019 and had created a huge fanbase. The viewers of the show are hoping for another season of the show to be launched, let’s see below what are the possibilities of the season 2 of this anthology series.
Criminal UK Season 2: What’s The Release Date?
Season 2 of the show will be aired on September 16, 2020, on the platform of Netflix.
Criminal UK Season 2: Expected Plot
Season 2 will have a total of 4 episodes instead of its all-time three episodes and will follow four new cases and suspects with a single affecting area.
Criminal UK Season 2: Who Will Be The Cast?
We don’t have many updates regarding the new cast details of the show, but we hope to the same cast if season one again in the brand new season second of the show, The previous cast of season 1 were:
- David Tennant seen as Dr. Edgar Fallon
- Hayley Atwell seen as Stacey Doyle
- Youssef Kerkour in the role of Jamal ‘Jay’ Muthassi in the accused cast
Police Cast were:
- Nicholas Pinnock in the role of Detective Inspector Paul Ottager
- Katherine Kelly in the role of Detective Inspector Natalie Hobbs
- Lee Ingleby in the role of Detective Inspector Tony Myerscough
- Mark Stanley in the role of Detective Constable Hugo Duffy
- Clare-Hope Ashitey in the role of Detective Sergeant Adele Addo
- Isabella Laughland in the role of McRae
The solicitor cast were:
- Lolita Chakrabarti acted as Anita Baines
- Mark Quartley acted as Jeremy Nicholson
- Kevin Eldon acted as Michael Walker