The Division 2 is about to launch its new season on 23rd June, that means the coming week! They also came up with an update that a massive amount of change and content will be arriving in the patch notes for the upcoming Title Update 10 that goes with it.
There is a lot more to go through. In this article we have come up with the new exotic, gear sets and the named items. This is what we all will be seeing in the upcoming season.
This season will bring you a new raid, Operation Iron House, and two acoustics and two gear sets which will be there specifically. We will experience, whether this raid will be able to run as smooth as the first raid that took place in the game when it was launched and was a borderline for the users of consoles without a patch.
So, a total of four new exotics will be hitting the game in this upcoming season:
SRS Sniper Rifle: Mantis
- Addition information will be displayed in your scoped views about enemies who are not targeting you.
- Weak points of the enemy will be highlighted via your scope.
- The enemies who are not targeting you will get an amplified damage of 50% through the Headshot or weak point.
- The reset cooldown of the Decoy skill will be killed through the Headshot. Until the Decoy goes on cooldown, if currently active the bonus will wait.
Mask: Vile-Division 2
- The status effects will also apply the damage for over the time debuff of 10s.
- 50% of your concussion grenade damage and increased by your status effects attributes will be equal to the total damage that was caused.
Double Barrel Rifle: The Ravenous; Operation Iron Horse -Division 2
- Both the barrels can be fired by pulling the trigger only once.
- Hits add offensive when fired from the right shoulder.
- When fired from the left shoulder, defensive primers.
- All the opposite shoulder’s primers will be detonated when hit from one shoulder when present.
- Enemy is killed when detonated or affected. Each offensive primers will be dealing 100% weapon damage.
- +4% bonus armor is granted for each defensive primer and 10% amplified damage to the armor plates for 5s.
- Primer effectiveness becomes two times at 10 stacks.
Magnum Pistol: Regulus (Operation Iron Horse)
- 5m explosion is created from a Headshot kill, which leads to 400% damage to the weapon and all the enemies are left to bleed.
- High base damage and accuracy
Eclipse Protocol (Season 2)
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 15% more Status Effects
- 15% more Skill Haste and 30% more Hazard Protection
- “Indirect Transmission” On killing all enemies within 15m and refresh 50% of the duration, your status effects now expand.
- Chest talent: “Proliferation” Indirect Transmission is increased in a range of 15m-20m and a refresh percentage in a range of 50%-75%.
- Backpack talent: “Symptom Aggravator” all damage you deal to status affected targets is amplified by 15%.
Foundry Bulwark (Operation Iron Horse)
- Core: Armor (Blue)
- 10% more Armor
- 3% more Armor Regeneration
- “Makeshift Repairs” 20% of the amount of damage that is caused to you and your shield is repaired to both over 15s.
- Chest talent: “Process Refinery” Makeshift Repairs is incresed from 20% to 30% in just 15s.
- Backpack talent: “Improved Materials” Makeshift Repairs speed is increased from 15s to 10s.
Future Initiative (Operation Iron Horse)
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 30% more Repair Skills
- 30% more Skill Duration and 15% increased Skill Haste
- “Ground Control” when at full armor, you and your allies’ total weapon and skill damage is increased by 15%.
- When an ally, you and all allies are repaired by you within 5m; you are also repaired for 60% of that amount
- Chest talent: “Tactical Superiority” Ground Control damage bonus is increased from +15% to +25%
- Backpack talent: “Advanced Combat Tactics” Ground Control proximity repair is increased from 60% to 120%