Advertisement

See Season 2: When should we expect it on the Apple TV+

See Season 2, The Apple TV+ series ‘See’ is created by Stephen Knight, who has created some truly amazing shows like Taboo and Peaky Blinders. It is an action-adventure drama web television series, starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard. This show tells the story of a civilization where, the entire population is blind due to a virus that broke out centuries ago, wiping out 99% of the human population and turning the rest 1% blind.

Advertising
Advertising

It premiered on November 1, 2019, and received 43% approval ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. Now, this sci-fi Apple TV+ series has been renewed for a second season.

Advertisement

Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming season of See.

See Season 2 Release Date: When will it air on Apple TV+?

The Wrap reported that Apple renewed ‘See’ for a second season just after seven days of the premiere of the first season. Filming of the new season was scheduled to start in February 2020. However, in March, Apple TV+ shut down the production due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Currently, there have been no updates about resuming the filming of the third season of See. Unfortunately, we cannot expect the third season to release in 2020. It will probably come out in early 2021.

Advertisement

See Season 2 Cast: Who is included in the cast?

We are expecting major cast members returning from the first season including, Jason Momoa as Baba Voss, the leader of the Alkenny tribe, Hera Hillmar as his wife Maghera, Nesta Cooper, and Archie Madekwe as Haniwa and Kofun, respectively, who play Baba Voss’ adopted children.

Other supporting cast members include Alfre Woodard as Paris, Christian Camargo as Tamacti Jun, Sylvia Hoeks as Queen Kane, and Yadira Guevera-Prip as Bow Lion are also expected to reprise their roles.

See Season 2: Expected Plotline

In the finale of the previous season, we saw Queen Kane and Maghra taking control over the Witchfinder army and announced that Tamacti Jun has killed himself. It is expected that Tamacti will come again and seek revenge from Maghra and Queen Kane.

The second season will also focus on Baba Voss’s confrontation with Edo and his attempts to keep Haniwa safe.

Also Read Bios- Has the production started? When will fans be able to see it?