Vienna Blood season 2: Vienna Blood is a British Austrian psychological thriller series. It was released in 2019. The first season was really appreciated by the audience as it gives the vibes of Sherlock holmes. And as we all know Sherlock Holmes is one of the best series of crimes.
BBC has not confirmed yet about the new season, however, the series has been adapted from a novel and there will be going to be 6 parts. The production of Vienna blood season 2 has been started in August 2020. The season will premiere in the next year soon. Also, COVID might affect the shooting and it will be going to delay.
Wait for the BBCs confirmation for the new season and if it is confirmed then you will be having it in November 2020 in the UK and in January in the USA.
- Mathew Beard as Max Liebermann
- Jurgen Maurer as Oskar Reinhardt
- Luise von Finckh as Clara
- Jessica De Gouw as Amelia Lydgate
- Amelia Bullmore as Rachel Liebermann
- Conleth Hill as Mendel Liebermann
- Charlene Mckena as Leah Liebermann
- Oliver Stokowoski as Professor Gruner
- Raphael von Bargen as Inspector von Bulow
- Simon Hatzl as Police Commissioner Strasser
- Josef Ellers as Sergeant Haussmann
- Harald Windisch as Professor Matthias
- Luis Aue as Daniel Liebermann
- Ulrich Noethen as Graf von Triebenbach
- Michael Niyavarani as Herr Bieber
- Ursula Strauss as Juno Holderlein
- Johanns kirsch as Major Julius Reisinger
- Kathrin Beck as Madame Borek
Vienna Blood is set in 1906, It begins with the suicide of a female. The police collect all the evidence and try to find out whether it is a suicide or a murder. Along with it, Dr. Max investigates the case on the side. He applies the science of psychoanalysis to the killer of the victim. With the progress of the show, it gives the vibes of Sherlock holmes and minehunter.
In the second season, it will be interesting seeing how things will turn.
The trailer of season 2 has not yet released but will be out soon. Till then watch season 1 on BBC.
Also, read Trinkets Season 3 : what are the updates?