Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer season 6 has finally arrived. This update will be bringing a new subway system which will be making navigation of the map even easier. The Verdansk Metro is not the only new feature of the patch. It will also add new weapons and some balance changes to make your gameplay experience even better.
The new Verdansk Metro will be having several stations that are located at the biggest hotspots of the map. These places can be visited by players. Al the stations are completely identical. Each player is allowed to hop a train yo go wherever they wish to. The trains will not take you straight out of the safe zone. Therefore, you can travel using them without any fear.
This season introduces two new guns for the players to try. The first one is the new marksman rifle known as the SP-R 208. The other one is the AS Val rifle which is quite strong for medium to short-range and comes with a built-in suppressor.
You can view the complete patch notes of the new Season 6 update of Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare here.
Here are the short notes on the new update:
- fixes the slight delay while performing a quick detonation.
- Increased damage of slugs in Shotguns in Warzone.
- Origin 12: Decreased very closure dame in Warzone.
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment.
- Adding description in Gunsmith.
- Collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium was fixed.
- Properly track the Warzone wins has been fixed.
- Improved stability and performance for PC.
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which includes Warzone. It will be delivering latency improvements in GPU-intense gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards.
Call of Duty: Warzone is playable on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.