Here some good news, gamers that D3 announces that they will release Onee Chanbara Origin. They Will release the game for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Here we have all the information regarding the game.
As per the announcement made by D3, the game will release in North America and Europe. And the game will feature both Japanese and English audio. In North America, it will cost around $60, and in Europe, it will cost approximately €50.
The game was first launched in Japan on the 4th of December 2019. And in Asia, Onee Chanbara Origin is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC on September 24, and the audio will be available in English, Korean, and Chinese.
What will be in the game?
Onee Chanbara Origin follows the zombie-hunters, Aya and Saki’s, two sisters fortune into destroying each other and leads to the second series of the game. After the sisters overcome their cruel destiny in killing one another, they overcome their rivalry against each another and ally together to depart for their journey of finding their father, Oboro, after he leaves behind a message that names “Eva” as the mastermind behind his wife’s demise and all of the chaos that followed between the two sisters, including the vice that made Saki crazy and hell-bent on punishing her mother. Little do they know they are coming even closer to the truth and their real enemy.
There is a trailer for the game, and you can watch the trailer on YouTube or the official website.
Some key features of the game
- Cel shaded graphics reminiscent of Japanese animation.
- In the game, Exhilarating feel from cutting down hordes of zombies with a katana.
- Gore effects with decapitations, dismemberments, and even cutting torsos in half
- A system called the “Cool Combination” system for advanced players. The game will require exact timing to connect combos but with a bonus of tremendous flexibility. The game Provides enjoyment for players of all skill levels.
- So here is the treat for gamers in North America and Europe and they can enjoy the game from 14th Oct 2020. And to know more about games and the gamer world, stay connected.