Bungie came up with a new gameplay trailer recently of Destiny 2: Beyond Light expansion. This trailer shows off the new weapons and armours that will be arriving with the expansion.
The gameplay trailer shows off the four new Exotic weapons that will be brought to expansion after the launch of the expansion on November 10. All the weapons can be made into use by all the three classes in the game: Hunter, warlock and Titan.
the trailer further showed off the six new Exotic armours that will be arriving at the game with the expansion. However, only some of them can be used in all the three classes of the game. Along with them, there are new items in action. In the official website of Bungie, you can find out the detailed information of the new weapons and armours.
Here’s the trailer: Destiny 2: Beyond Light
The four exotic weapons are:
- No Time To Explain- pulse rifle belonging to the Exo Stranger and offers personal protection portal to the players.
- Cloudstrike- Exotic Arc sniper rifle. Chains lighting between the enemies or precision kills.
- The Lament- Works as a bladed chainsaw and shield
- Salvation’s Grip- Grenade launcher with a side handle. It can shoot Statis projectiles and can freeze the enemies in place. It can freeze more enemies at a time when charged as its freeze radius increases.
The six exotic armours are:
- Icefall Mantle- Statis-charged gauntlet that can act as an over shield. Protects the player wherever they go.
- Precious Scars- Exotic Titan helmet. It gives you an overshield and to your nearby allies upon being revived or reviving a downed teammate.
- Mask Of Bakris- The new Hunter helmet, which reimagines the Hunter ability from the first Destiny game.
- Arthrys’ Embrace- A new Hunter gauntlet that focuses on the Weighted Knife ability. Getting a second ricochet and blowing rapid precision hits to gain damage bonuses. Can temporarily stagger enemies.
- Dawn Chorus- improves the Daybreak super ability. Projectiles deal extra damage and cause enemies to burn upon impact. Melee energy is earned every time a target is damaged by a burn.
- Necrotic Grip- focuses on a damage-over-time aspect. Melee attacks will corrupt enemies with increasing damage over time. Upon debating a corrupted enemy, the corruption will spread to a nearby target and restore melee energy.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light expansion will be arriving on November 10. it will be available on the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. However, the expansion is currently up for pre-orders.