The blocky style of Minecraft is unique and charming in its own way. However, if you have ever wished that the game could have had looked better then the PC players have an endless number of options. The Minecraft shaders allow you you to give the desired look by rendering shadows and lightings.
How to install Minecraft shaders
You will have to tweak Minecraft before you start downloading it. Install Opyifine, an optimization and appearance tool that helps you make Minecraft look better and run better. However, it is not yet optimized for 1.14, the Village and Pillage patch. So, if you are willing to get the broadest selection of shaders then you will have to launch the 1.13 version Minecraft. This just means that no volumetrically lit pandas, which doesn’t mean a lot.
After that you will have to extract the zipped folder in the correct folder. You might find yours in C:\Users\
If you have done everything correctly then the shader will appear immediately in the video options screen.
You can also install a texture pack if you want a complete overhaul look. These shaders will immediately change the looks of your game.
- The Sonic Ethers’ Unbelievable Shaders: A Ryu of handsome lighting overhauls. This is quite essential and needs to be in the list. Soft rain, sharp shadows and stirring skies make the look of Minecraft even more lovely.
- Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders: An extension of the GLSL shader which completely changes the lighting system of the game.
- Lagless Shaders: Gives you an optimum expierience of the game.
- Naelego’s Cel Shaders: It is a big, fruity, luminous and comes with a sparkler. This shader has bolder colors and distinct black outlines.
- BSL Shaders: A breezy, bright, uplifting tweak with saturation levels.
- Too Many Effects: Waving tress in the forest but your frame rate slows to sluglike speeds. Has lens flare. Might not work in the laptops.
- Continuum Shaders: Seems to be more professional when compared to the other shaders.
- Cybox Shaders: The light passes between the space of the leaves of the trees which seems to be realistic.
- Chocapic13’s Shaders: Provides a golden ratio to the performance of the aesthetics. It look and runs well. It also comes in lite version for the older machines and extreme for the higher GPU.
- Kuda Shaders: Give bold visual upgrade to the game. Better shadows, god rays, fog blur and many more.