Team17 and Ghost Town Games announced on October 31st tat their next-gen popular co-op series Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be releasing on November 12 along with the PS5 console. However, the Xbox Series X/S version of the game will be arriving a bit later. The game will initially be available for a digital download only. However, the physical version will be rolled out later this year.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat consists of the remastered version of Overcooked! as well as Overcooked! 2 along with new content in marvellous 4K resolution at 60 fps. The cross-play feature will be arriving for the title in a free post-launch update.
The key features of Overcooked All You Can Eat are as follows:
- Consists of all the pieces of the content of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, remastered and is available in 60 fps in 4K resolution.
- New levels, chefs and skins for every single chef.
- Brand new trophy and achievement set for the players which can be unlocked.
- Accessibility options and new assist mode.
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be featuring cross-play which will arrive with a free post-launch update.
Overcooked All You Can Eat will be having more than 200 levels, quicker loads and 4K/60FPS support. Also, it will be bringing Overcooked 1 and 2 under one roof.
The game will bring 7 new levels, 3 new chefs and new trophies and achievements for us. Overcooked! was rebuilt on the engine of Overcooked! 2. Therefore, you can team up with your friends to take on the kitchens from the original game.
The assist mode will consist of:
- The ability to slow the timeouts on recipes
- Increase the duration of rounds
- The option to skip levels
The accessibility functions are:
- A scalable user interface
- Dyslexic-friendly text
- Colour blindness options
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be launching on November 12. It will be playable on the PS5 and Xbox One. However, the version of the game for the Xbox Series X and Series S will be arriving later this year.