Dubai police have been active in recent inspections and taking immediate action against those who are violating the rules of COVID 19. The concerned authorities have shut down a gaming Centre for Breaking COVID 19 rules and for hosting a birthday party within the premises.
According to the Dubai Municipality, since September 20, almost 2,366 establishments got inspected out of which 2,306 establishments were following the Coronavirus safety measures properly. Meanwhile, in its daily inspections, the municipality has fined 17 establishments and issued to nearly 42 warnings to other businesses and shops.
Temporary shut down of Gaming Centre
Dubai Municipality and other officials said that the gaming Centre is closed temporarily for violating the COVID 19 instructions stated in Circular No. 60. The announcement of closing the Centre come after, Dubai Municipality shut down one salon, six smoking centres, and two food establishments, this weekend.
Recreational activities are activities that include funfairs, soft play areas, indoor and inflatable playgrounds, virtual reality and edutainment facilities, arcades, and escape rooms. Such activities are allowed to operate with 50 percent of the total capacity.
However, parties and gatherings are not allowed. Baby and soft play areas also continue to remain shut. Also, Nurseries are not allowed to host any such activities.
Massage and spa activities are allowed to operate inside the hotel facilities and malls whereas steam rooms, saunas, jacuzzis, Moroccan baths, and Turkish hammams are not allowed to operate till now.
Further, The COVID 19 guidelines state that indoor theme parks can start their services with 50 percent occupancy. However, meetings and greet events, live entertainment and parties, parades, and social gatherings will not be allowed.
Safety guidelines for COVID 19 prevention
- All the people including staff members, guests, or clients, who are entering the premises of the establishment must go through temperature screening.
- There should be installed hand sanitizers in all the common areas.
- All the people should wear face masks at all times except while eating food or something necessary.
- All the individuals or groups should maintain 2-meter social distancing between them
- Proper cleaning and hygiene of all common areas, equipments, and other facilities should be done.
- Carry out cleaning and disinfection by hiring the companies recognized by the Dubai Municipality.
- Take care that Confirmed or suspected COVID 19 patients are treated according to the COVID 19 instructions.