Ethan Peters, popularly referred to as ‘Ethan is Supreme’ on his YouTube and other social media handles died on September 5, 2020. Ethan was an Instagram star, beauty influencer, makeup artist, and a Youtuber. The Texas-based influencer was just 17 years old.
Reason For Death
Although there’s no official explanation for death yet, the deceased father and friends are certain that it happened due to drug overdose. The Youtuber was found dead in bed at 11 a.m. Sunday by his father, Gerald Peters.
Kith and Kin
Gerald said his son wanted nothing but to “inspire people”, “make people laugh” and to “push the boundaries of what’s acceptable in our world for all young people”. “He was a sort soul, who accepted everyone for who they were,” he added.
Ethan’s friend and a fellow influencer, Ava Louise shared an image of her and her late friend on her Instagram account. She opened about her feelings and wrote how Ethan was her ally and has inspired her when she was alone and struggling.
She added, “I can’t breathe. this is often the worst pain I ever felt. I’ve lost friends but never an ally . She exclaimed that Ethan had been there in her thick and thins. Ethan played a major role in the roller coaster ride of her life.
In a series of tweets, she revealed how Ethan was addicted and just a little amount of medication took her friend’s life. Louise started the rationale of his addiction was “due to the pressure of being famous online at such a young age.”
“I had to tug Ethan aside in recent weeks and have talks with him about his usage. Everyone on the brink of him was scared,” she said.
“I just wish I f–king tried harder I f–king wish I yelled at him more I wish I didn’t enable one pill he popped,” she wrote.
Ethan started his YouTube in 2017 and as of now have over 560k followers on Instagram and over 140K subscribers on YouTube.