In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Kerala government has announced complete lockdown in the state. But, it has recognised that there may be certain persons who need to travel for emergency purposes. Hence, it has set up the Jagratha portal for people who need to generate emergency passes for travel during these times.
The Jagratha portal is set up to take proper actions with respect to instructions provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO). It will also monitor the quarantine status of the infected people. The Jagratha portal will also come in handy while handling the emergency services for the people who are suffering from COVID.
Registration for Jagratha: Kerala ePass
This should be done if you are a citizen of Kerala or even a person from outside for gaining entry into the state.
- Visit the Jagratha portal by clicking on this link.
- You will find the option of citizen on the top of the tab, click on it.
- Click on the drop down menu and select the option of Event Register
- You will be asked to provide your mobile number and verification of the same shall be compulsory.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone and the verification shall be done.
- The next page will have the guidelines, which you should read carefully.
- Continue to fill the application form, which is given in the ePass.
- Fill the mandatory areas and click on the Save button.
Business Owners Pass
If you’re a business owner, then you require an ePass for travelling.
- Visit the Jagratha portal.
- On the homepage tab, select the option of Business owners.
- Open the dropdown menu and select the Visitors Register tab.
- The registration requires you to provide your mobile number and OTP when asked.
- Fill in the mandatory details in the application form and click on Save.
For both of these passes, the status of this application will reach on the mobile number supplied by you in the registration.