Chetan Bhagat is ready with a new book named ‘One Arranged Murder’, a murder mystery in the backdrop of an arranged marriage will be released in 2020 by the month of September. The book’s cover and its title were released by Chetan Bhagat on Monday.
It will be Chetan Bhagat’s 9th novel and 11th book overall. The Girl in Room 105 was his last book. The book will be published by Westland.
Why you should read ‘One Arranged Murder’ by Chetan Bhagat?
- ‘One Arranged Murder’ is a fiction novel based on a murder mystery in the backdrop of an arranged marriage covered with intense suspense making it a perfect book for readers who love reading thrilling novels.
- The novel is also packed with abundant humor and love.
- The novel revolves around Indian characters, just like Chetan’s other older books. This fact makes the novel more connected among Indian readers.
- Moreover, the test readers who were given a chance to read the book gave a phenomenal response after reading the book.
What the author has to say?
Sharing the book’s cover, Chetan Bhagat took it to Twitter and wrote, “Happy to share with you the cover of my latest book One Arranged Murder. Pre-orders are open now and you can order the book here (PS: We also have an exciting trailer of the book which comes out 19th Aug)”.
Some other books of Chetan Bhagat
In total, he has written 11 books among which 9 are novels. Here is the list of the books written by Chetan Bhagat. He has written 9 fictional books and 2 non-fictional books.
- Five Point Someone in 2004
- One Night @ the Call Center in 2005
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life in 2008
- 2 States in 2009
- Revolution 2020 in 2011
- Half Girlfriend in 2014
- One Indian Girl in 2016
- The Girl in Room 105 in 2018
- One Arranged Murder in 2020
- What Young India Wants in 2012
- and Making India Awesome in 2015.