Unlock 3.0 newly issued guidelines come into force. New guidelines for unlock 3.0 has issued by the Ministry of Home affairs that will come into effect from today onwards I.e from 1st August 2020 ( Saturday). The usage of the Aarogya Setu application will encourage further also.
There will some relief in the areas other than the containment zones. Only the essential activities and needs will be permitted in the containment zones. A strict lockdown will be followed till 31st August 2020.
In the phase of unlock 3.0, other than the daily necessities some more activities will be allow in other areas but still some places will remain close.
What all will be allowed/opened in unlock 3.0?
- First time after the lockdown in the place, the government has allowed to reopen yoga institutes and gymnasium on the 5th of August (Wednesday) But with proper protection ( masks and sanitizer) with the separate standard operating procedure (SOP) by the health ministry.
- Night curfews have been removed which means there will be no restriction on the people to move around at night.
- No restrictions on the inter-state and intra-state movements of persons and goods.
- Independence day functions are allowed but even then social distancing will be followed strictly.
- International air travel of passengers is also permit but with limited access.
What will still remain closed in the unlock 3.0?
• Schools, colleges, coaching centers, and other educational institutions will remain shut till 31st August.
• The Metro services is not available till 31st August.
• Cinema halls, assembly halls, swimming pools, bars, theaters, auditoriums will remain shut.
• Social, political, entertainment, academic, religious, occasional or family functions, and other large gatherings is not granted. Still, only a gathering of 15-20 members with proper protection is permitted.
With the unlock 3.0, people in quarantine, people above the age of 65 and children below the age of 10, and pregnant women are still recommended to stay at home and come out only when required.