Dubai Airport Quarantine Guidelines: In India, the central government has recently decided to resume the air services with a group of various countries under the bilateral agreement called the air bubble pact. Dubai is also one of the countries among the bilateral agreement as well as a host of the IPL 2020. Dubai is also one of the first gulf countries which open up tourist activities for international travelers.
After the world was hit by the Coronavirus pandemic, UAE was emerged as one of the strongest contenders to host IPL 2020, which was to be played from March 29 earlier but the dates have been pushed back to September 19.
While it is confirmed that Dubai will host this year IPL but it is not confirmed yet if the matches will be played with spectators or without spectators.
However, if you are planning to visit Dubai for watching IPL 2020, or for tourist activities then here are some guidelines issued by Dubai International Airport:
Can you visit Dubai for tourism purposes?
Dubai Airport has resumed its air services after the Dubai government’s decision to permit UAE residents to travel to or from Dubai and low/medium risks countries. But it is mandatory to meet the appropriate health and safety conditions.
There will be no quarantine for the passengers who are traveling but the passengers have to undergo COVID 19 tests every 4 days.
Important documents needed to enter Dubai
A valid tourist visa is a must for passengers. Apart from that, tourist is advised to meet the necessary guidelines while traveling to or from DXB or DWC:
- All the citizens, residents, tourists and transit passenger are required to have a negative COVID 19 certificate before arriving into DXB or DWC
- All passengers including tourists and citizens departing from DXB or DWC to the United Kingdom or European Union required to carry COVID 19 negative certificates.
- Children under the age of 12 or children with severe disabilities have loose conduct in the PCR test Requirements.
- Negative COVID 19 certificate is valid for 96 hours from the time of PCR test
- Some passenger may need to undergo a PCR test again on arrival
Many safety guidelines have to be followed in order to secure passengers safety.
Only ticket holders will be allowed in the terminal building. The passengers have to reach four hours before their scheduled flights. Protective gloves and masks have to be worn by passengers.